Family owned and operated, the Lary Funeral Home is dedicated to providing services which are personal and meaningful to each of the families it serves. As attitudes towards funerals change, the dignity in which we honor our loved ones remains firm. Since 1934, we have offered a wide range of services and pricing in order to assist all families in arranging an appropriate service for their loved one. Our licensed funeral directors will assist you in selecting services and options which will accomodate your wishes.
Types of Services Include:
- Traditional funeral services and visitations at the funeral home or other locations.
- Cremation arrangements with or without services or visitations.
- Memorial services at the funeral home or other locations.
- Graveside services at your cemetery location.
- Arrangement in transferring your loved one in or out of state for services and/or final disposition.
- Minimum services available with either cremation or earth burial with no rites or ceremonies.
- A wide selection of caskets, vaults, urns and other merchandise. Most items carry a manufacturer’s written guarantee of workmanship and quality.
- On-line memorial web-site to allow friends and relatives to respond in their own special way, at www.laryfuneralhome.com.
- NO COST pre-need consultations. A funeral director will personally assist you, answering your questions, pre-arranging a meaningful service which fits your wishes, and arranging a mortuary trust account if you so desire.
Other Funeral Home Services
Assistance in applying for veteran’s benefits, social security benefits, obituaries, insurances, and monument and cemetery needs.